1. Shipping Policy
Orders received will be processed and delivered to your door step within 3-5 working days via local courier. For deliveries out of Malaysia, it will be via FedEx.
Orders are shipped worldwide. We do not ship to P.O. Box address.
We offer free shipping within Peninsular and East Malaysia for purchases amounting to RM80 and above. Additional charges will be incurred for delivery outside of Malaysia.
2. Refund Policy
We shall refund you if you decide to cancel your orders within twenty four (24) hours after your order has been confirmed and prior to shipment except for the transaction fees charged which is non-refundable
If we have shipped the products to you, we offer a 14-day refund (from received date) for our products. Email your intent for a product return to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we’ve approved your return request, please ship the product(s) back to us on your own cost and we’ll refund to you except for the transaction fees charged which is non-refundable
To return your products, please send the whole product(s) back with its original packaging to:
Purple Box Sdn. Bhd.
17, Jalan 15/23,
Taman Perindustrian Tiong Nam,
40200 Shah Alam,
Tel: 03-5524 1666
We are committed to protect your privacy. We does not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties. Please read the Statement of Privacy to be more aware about our policy on collecting, using and disclosing any information.
Uses of Information
You agree that the personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one of the following purposes:
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website.
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by eGHL (www.e-ghl.com).
- The personal information we collect may include your:
We employ certain security measures, such as encryption where appropriate. We also take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is treated securely.
Complaints about breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any inqueries you may have.
Bag2u Careline: +601 111 666 999 (SMS / WhatsApp / WeChat)
Or visit us at:
17 Jalan 15/23, Taman Perindustrian Tiong Nam,
Section 15, 40200 Shah Alam,